Please note that our book club is currently on pause.
We'd love for you to join us at book club - everyone is welcome. Just email firstname.lastname@example.org to be included. Can't make it to Saskatoon? Read along with us! Books we've read so far include:
- The Brother Gardeners: Botany, Empire, and the Birth of an Obsession by Andrea Wulf
- Red Oaks and Black Birches by Rebecca Rupp
- The garden of invention: Luther Burbank and the business of breeding plants by Jane S. Smith
- The Songs of Trees: Stories from Nature’s Great Connectors by David George Haskell
- The Discovery of Jeanne Baret: A Story of Science, the High Seas, and the First Woman to Circumnavigate the Globe by Glynis Ridley
- Planting in a Post-Wild World: Designing Plant Communities for Resilient Landscapes by Claudia West and Thomas Rainer
- The Curious Gardener by Anna Pavord
- Lab Girl by Hope Jahren
- Lentil Underground: renegade farmers and the future of food in America by Liz Carlisle
- Second Nature: A Gardener’s Education by Michael Pollan
- The Fruit Hunters by Adam Leith Gollner
- The Signature of All Things by Elizabeth Gilbert
- Earthly Joys by Philippa Gregory.
- For All the Tea in China by Sarah Rose